R Desmond Services | Your Financing Advocate
R DESMOND SERVICES PARTNERS WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN PROVIDING MCA DEBT REFINANCING AND SETTLEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES!.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF DEBT RESTRUCTURING & SETTLEMENT IS RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Is your cash flow restricted because of your current MCA debt?
- Have you taken advances to pay for other advances?
- Are you in default/behind with payments or about to default?
- Did you ever consider filing bankruptcy due to your financial struggle?
- Are your personal bills mounting as a result of not being able to take a salary?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then we should talk!
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS COME TO US FOR HELP!
HERE'S WHY & WHAT SOME OF THEM HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US!
• No Home-based businesses: MUST be a brick & mortar business, MUST NOT be residential, mailbox, PO Box, UPS address, or be shared office based, like Regus, or other executive suite arrangements.
• Must do at least $200,000 in annual revenues (top line sales)
• Guarantor MUST have 680 or higher personal FICO score (homeowner preferred
No leasing or bank loan history necessary!
Must have PayDex score of 70 or higher, OR meet all other UW criteria, along with high owner FICOs:
• Must be an approved industry requesting $30,000 with no max
• Must be an operating entity, not a holding company.
• Must be fully open for business (not partial or seasonal).
• Must not have any business bankruptcies or open judgments.
• Must not have any charge-offs or excessive late payments (60 days plus late).
• 5 or more years in business
• No Home-based businesses: MUST be a brick & mortar business, MUST NOT be residential, mailbox, PO Box, UPS address, or be shared office based, like Regus, or other executive suite arrangements.• Must do at least $200,000 in annual revenues (top line sales)
how does this work?
This Working Capital (WC) Financing Program will always be paid back using monthly payments. There are never weekly/daily payments. Having affordable monthly payments is ultimately less stressful on cash flow than daily or even weekly payments. We want to decrease YOUR stress level.
*ANNUAL COSTS ARE FAR LESS THAN MCA*
We're not tax advisors and never give tax advice. In common practice, the payments made in this WC Program are treated as tax deductible by the accounting community. Therefore, after-tax cost of funds will be far less than a merchant cash advance (MCA). The average annual after-tax deduction cost of funds will be between approximately 15% - 22% per year (in simple interest) times 5 years. That annual cost will decrease as corporate income tax costs rise. *Always check with your tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
This WC Program is paid back over 5-years. The main idea here is to get the business the lowest monthly payment possible. That way a business can keep its cash for more important things like potentially refinancing higher cost debt, pursuing expansion, marketing, new equipment, payroll, etc. There will also be an ongoing tax deduction.
in the desert
• Medical Billing
• Technology Services/IT/Software
CONTRACTORS (INCLUDING ONLY THE FOLLOWING TYPES - NEVER HOME BASED)
• Commercial Construction General Contractors
• Plumbing Companies
• Residential Construction General Contractors
• AC & Heating (HVAC)
• Accounting (CPA's & Tax Preparation Services)
• Collection Agencies
• Insurance Agencies
• Financial Planners/Investment Advisors
• Real Estate and Mortgage Companies
• All licensed professionals not working with a home base or mailbox or shared office for a business address
HEALTHCARE INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
• All Physician Types/All Doctor’s Offices
• Home Health Services
• Mental Health Services
• Physical Therapists
• Residential Care Facilities (can also be the residence of the owner if other UW criteria is met)
• Substance Abuse Services
• Medical Diagnostic Centers
• MRI Facilities
• Dialysis Facilities
• Auto Parts Stores
• Auto Body (5 plus bays minimum)
• Auto Repair (5 plus bays minimum)
• Towing Companies
• Funeral Homes
• Security Services
• Cannabis (Medical) w/Retail Location
• Grocery Stores (must do over 1 million per year in gross receipts/bank deposits)
• E-Commerce Businesses with a commercial physical location (brick & mortar)
• Bail Bonds
• Vending Companies
• Most Retail Brick and Mortar Franchises (Subway, Dominos, Ace Hardware, etc.)
• Trucking (must have over 5 Units listed with DOT online and be non-home based)
• Logistics (doing over $500K per year in gross receipts/bank deposits)
DO NOT INQUIRE
• Seasonal Businesses
• Food Truck
• Pet Groomer
• Gas Stations w/Convenience Stores
• Drywall Companies
• Used/New Auto Sales/Car Dealerships
• Porn Related
R Desmond Financial Services LLC dba R Desmond Services is a consultancy and advisory firm with headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL. The operator of this website in NOT a lender, does not make offers for loans, and does not broker online loans to lenders or lending partners. Customers who arrive at www.rdesfinancial.com are paired with a lender or lending partner and redirected only to lenders or lending partners that offer business loan products.
© 2016 - 202 R DESMOND FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC. All rights reserved.