R DESMOND SERVICES PARTNERS WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN PROVIDING MCA DEBT REFINANCING AND SETTLEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES!.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF DEBT RESTRUCTURING & SETTLEMENT IS RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Is your cash flow restricted because of your current MCA debt?
- Have you taken advances to pay for other advances?
- Are you in default/behind with payments or about to default?
- Did you ever consider filing bankruptcy due to your financial struggle?
- Are your personal bills mounting as a result of not being able to take a salary?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then we should talk!
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS COME TO US FOR HELP!
HERE'S WHY & WHAT SOME OF THEM HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US!
• No Home-based businesses: MUST be a brick & mortar business, MUST NOT be residential, mailbox, PO Box, UPS address, or be shared office based, like Regus, or other executive suite arrangements.
• Must do at least $200,000 in annual revenues (top line sales)
• Guarantor MUST have 680 or higher personal FICO score (homeowner preferred
Must have PayDex score of 70 or higher, OR meet all other UW criteria, along with high owner FICOs:
• Must be an approved industry requesting $30,000 with no max
• Must be an operating entity, not a holding company.
• Must be fully open for business (not partial or seasonal).
• Must not have any business bankruptcies or open judgments.
• Must not have any charge-offs or excessive late payments (60 days plus late).
• 5 or more years in business
• No Home-based businesses: MUST be a brick & mortar business, MUST NOT be residential, mailbox, PO Box, UPS address, or be shared office based, like Regus, or other executive suite arrangements.• Must do at least $200,000 in annual revenues (top line sales)
This Working Capital (WC) Financing Program will always be paid back using monthly payments. There are never weekly/daily payments. Having affordable monthly payments is ultimately less stressful on cash flow than daily or even weekly payments. We want to decrease YOUR stress level.
*ANNUAL COSTS ARE FAR LESS THAN MCA*
We're not tax advisors and never give tax advice. In common practice, the payments made in this WC Program are treated as tax deductible by the accounting community. Therefore, after-tax cost of funds will be far less than a merchant cash advance (MCA). The average annual after-tax deduction cost of funds will be between approximately 15% - 22% per year (in simple interest) times 5 years. That annual cost will decrease as corporate income tax costs rise. *Always check with your tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
This WC Program is paid back over 5-years. The main idea here is to get the business the lowest monthly payment possible. That way a business can keep its cash for more important things like potentially refinancing higher cost debt, pursuing expansion, marketing, new equipment, payroll, etc. There will also be an ongoing tax deduction.
• Medical Billing
• Technology Services/IT/Software
• Commercial Construction General Contractors
• Plumbing Companies
• Residential Construction General Contractors
• AC & Heating (HVAC)
• Accounting (CPA's & Tax Preparation Services)
• Collection Agencies
• Insurance Agencies
• Financial Planners/Investment Advisors
• Real Estate and Mortgage Companies
• All licensed professionals not working with a home base or mailbox or shared office for a business address
• All Physician Types/All Doctor’s Offices
• Home Health Services
• Mental Health Services
• Physical Therapists
• Residential Care Facilities (can also be the residence of the owner if other UW criteria is met)
• Substance Abuse Services
• Medical Diagnostic Centers
• MRI Facilities
• Dialysis Facilities
• Auto Parts Stores
• Auto Body (5 plus bays minimum)
• Auto Repair (5 plus bays minimum)
• Towing Companies
• Funeral Homes
• Security Services
• Cannabis (Medical) w/Retail Location
• Grocery Stores (must do over 1 million per year in gross receipts/bank deposits)
• E-Commerce Businesses with a commercial physical location (brick & mortar)
• Bail Bonds
• Vending Companies
• Most Retail Brick and Mortar Franchises (Subway, Dominos, Ace Hardware, etc.)
• Trucking (must have over 5 Units listed with DOT online and be non-home based)
• Logistics (doing over $500K per year in gross receipts/bank deposits)
• Seasonal Businesses
• Food Truck
• Pet Groomer
• Gas Stations w/Convenience Stores
• Drywall Companies
• Used/New Auto Sales/Car Dealerships
• Porn Related
R Desmond Financial Services LLC dba R Desmond Services is a consultancy and advisory firm with headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL. The operator of this website in NOT a lender, does not make offers for loans, and does not broker online loans to lenders or lending partners. Customers who arrive at www.rdesfinancial.com are paired with a lender or lending partner and redirected only to lenders or lending partners that offer business loan products.
© 2016 - 202 R DESMOND FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC. All rights reserved.